EUROCHAM Malaysia conducted a very insightful and fruitful committee meeting with the IPR sector committee yesterday. In attendance were Mr. Sven Schneider, CEO of EUROCHAM Malaysia, Mr. Chew Phye Keat, Head of the IPR sector committee and the EUROCHAM Malaysia team, alongside other committee members, that include:
- Mr. Francesco Floris, Head of Trade and Economic Relations, EU Delegation To Malaysia;
- Mr. Muhammad Azrul Abdul Hamid, Partner, Azrul, Liew & Co (MA);
- Dr Chris Hemmingway, Patent, Trade Mark and Design Attorney and Agent for Marks & Clerk (CH);
- Mr. Amos Wong, Malaysian Danish Business Council;
- Ms. Chayenne, Swiss Malaysian Chamber of Commerce; and
- Mr. Benoit Tardy and Ms. Nora Bihari from SEA SME IPR HelpDesk.
During our committee meeting, we identified and discussed the updates of the IPR topics from the members of the committee as well as the discussion on future IPR related events and engagements.
Thank you to all the committee members for attending this meeting and making it a fruitful one indeed. We look forward to the upcoming IPR sector committee meetings, as we work together to strengthen and enhance the community.
#IPR #sector #committee #EUMYstrongertogether #eurochammy