If your answers are YES, YES and YES, our EUROCHAM Malaysia COVID-19 Business Recovery Programme is exclusively catered for you at a minimal participation fee of RM3,000 for qualified organisations.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Realigning your company’s strategy in challenging times – Blue Ocean Shift
- Managing crisis effectively – Leading Change in a Challenging Environment
- Thriving towards innovation and digitalisation – Digital Transformation Journey
- Understanding and redefining your customer journey – Enhanced Customer Experience
- Delighting and retaining long-term customers – Sustainable Sales Cycle
If you are interested with this programme, kindly fill in the Business Needs Assessment form here as prequalification criteria.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Sivashankari Yomarakuro - EU Project Coordination Manager (email@example.com),
This project is heavily subsidised by the EU and slots are limited for qualified EU SMEs established in Malaysia based on first come first served basis (T&C apply)