On behalf of our fellow member, Standard Chartered, EUROCHAM Malaysia as a supporting partner would like to invite our members to participate in the upcoming event (physical) regarding Digital Trends in Manufacturing – Driving Better Business Outcomes.
Join their esteemed panel of experts to gain insight into digitalisation trends for manufacturers from a regional perspective, a look into increasing sales via digital platforms as well as improving efficiency with the connected factory – in terms of timely access to data aggregated from the operations, and on saving on energy, fulfillment and other operational costs.
Speakers for the upcoming event include the following:
- Mr. Stanley Lo, Manager, Digital Solution, and Advisory, MDEC;
- Ms. Carol Fung, Senior Manager, Digital Solution, and Advisory, MDEC;
- Mr. Shahrulmiza Zakaria, Deputy Director, Customised Programme Section, Transformation & Digital Trade Division, MATRADE;
- Mr. Tiong Khe Hock, President, Malaysia Automation and Technology Association (MATA) and Advisor, Omron Electronics Sdn Bhd;
- Dr. Joey Tan, Head of ASEAN Pursuits, Amazon Web Services;
- Mr. Aizat Rahim, Managing Director, Dropee;
- Mr. Ko Chuan Zhen, Group Chief Executive Officer, Plus Xnergy Holdings Sdn Bhd; and
- Mr. Woon Siew Hoong, Executive Director, Head of Medium Enterprises, Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad.
Date: Thursday, 30 June 2022
Time: 9 AM – 12:15 PM (Breakfast served: 8:20 AM – 9 AM | Networking lunch: 12:15 PM – 1:45 PM)
Venue: Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad Level 25, Inspiration and Innovation Meeting Rooms EQ, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
To RSVP for this upcoming event, please email Wong Yee Mei, YeeMei.Wong@sc.com by Monday, 27 June 2022.