Time: 10:00 / 11:00 Brussels, 16:00 / 17:00 Kuala Lumpur
Admission: Free of charge.
Software: No special hardware nor software – via Go To Webinar website.
Registrations: Click here.
Jointly organised by EUMCCI and SEA IPR SME Helpdesk, during this free webinar key EU GDPR and IPR experts will be presenting live, concluding the 1-hour event with an interactive Q&A session.
- Overview of the new European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and how it impacts any business in any country dealing with the EU, including Malaysia, since its enforcement date on the 25th of May 2018.
- Collect practical advice on how to successfully comply with this regulation when doing business with an European country.
- Understand, from a Malaysian perspective, on how this regulation affects the country/Malaysian companies and what measures can be done to fulfill it.
- Gather insightful elements on Intellectual Property Rights on this new regulation.
- European and Asian companies or individuals, from a wide variety of sectors, interested in getting insights on the new EU General Data Protection Regulation and how it will affect data protection around the world, namely in Malaysia.
Events & Business Support Manager
Tel: +603 2162 6298