To examine how the GIS community responded to the Covid 19 Pandemic.
The webinar will explore community well being in the broadest sense. The focus will be the last 7 months including the move toward lockdown, through the MCO/CMCO and into the return to school during the RMCO.
- Robert Stitch - Principal
- Amy Ward - Head of Secondary
- Nicola Nelson - Head of Primary
- Beth Alpert - Head of Counselling
- Alex Lim - Head Boy
- Dr. Gabriel - Parent Representative
- David James - Director of Professional Learning
- Date: 28th October 2020 (Wednesday)
- Time: 3:00pm (GMT+8)
- Digital platform: ZOOM