The Ministry of Works has released a press statement and list of allowable services in the construction sector. Here are the highlights:
1. Critical Maintenance and Repair
2. Main Public Infrastructure Construction Works
3. Building Construction Works
4. Professional Services / Consultants
The Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs (KPDNHEP) has released a press statement and list of allowable trade distribution activities. Here are the highlights:
LIST OF ALLOWABLE TRADE DISTRIBUTION SECTOR ACTIVITIES:
1. Shopping complex
3. Departmental Store
Restrictions will not be placed on commercial vehicles operating during the MCO. Owners of commercial vehicles will need to produce a verification letter from their employers.
For other logistics companies such as freight forwarders and warehouse operators that are registered with an association, an endorsement from MOT can be obtained from their respective associations.
Here is the updated SOP list for PKP (MCO) from January 13 - January 26, 2021:
Penang, Selangor, WP Kuala Lumpur, WP Putrajaya, WP Labuan, Melaka, Johor, and Sabah
- Restaurants/F&B: 6AM-8PM
(no dine-in, only take-away allowed)
- Petrol Stations: 6AM-10PM
Here are the latest updates from MITI regarding ECONOMIC ACTIVITY OPERATIONS:
- Companies may operate if categorized as Essential Services
- Manufacturing companies in manufacturing and essential services that have not registered with CIMS can do so at the link https://notification.miti.gov.my from 3.00 pm, 12 January 2021. Those who have registered do not need to re-register, only download the notification of registration confirmation.