Following yesterday’s announcement on the extended CMCO across Peninsular Malaysia except for Perlis, Pahang & Kelantan from 9 Nov – 6 Dec 2020, the National Security Council of Malaysia released an updated SOP.
What’s important to take note?
- Cross-district/ state movements are NOT ALLOWED except with PDRM permission & for specific allowable activities.
- F2F meetings with external parties are NOT ALLOWED. However, EXCEPTION applies for meetings involving expatriates and C-suites (with social distancing and face masks).
- Only 2 persons per household are ALLOWED to go out to obtain food supplies and basic necessities.
- Dine in is restricted to 2-4 customers per table with the compliance of 1 meter social distancing and SOPs.
- Religious activities are ALLOWED with restricted attendance as determined by the relevant authorities.
- Video recording activities (eg. interviews) are ALLOWED within the CMCO areas with minimal crew number WITHOUT AUDIENCES and with compliance to SOPs.
- Entertainment, seminars / workshops / conference / exhibitions, mass events, education, tourism, sports and recreation are generally not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
For full details, please refer to:
OFFICIAL Malay version here
UNOFFICIAL English translated version by EUROCHAM Malaysia here