On behalf of the EU-ASEAN Business Council, EUROCHAM Malaysia as a supporting partner would like to invite our members to participate in the upcoming webinar regarding Sustainability Reporting: Transparency for Investors & Economic Recovery for ASEAN post-COVID 19.
The importance of sustainability reporting is growing. There is an increasing demand by investors to evaluate the Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) metrics of companies when making investment choices. However, while there is investor demand for greater transparency through the release of ESG information, sustainability reporting remains to be voluntarily by companies.
Join the experienced line-up of speakers who will be discussing the importance of sustainability reporting and the ESG metrics as well as how sustainability reporting makes businesses more attractive for investors and how we can encourage widespread adoption of such practices, especially in ASEAN. The panelists for this session will include the following:
- Miranda Carr, Executive Director, ESG Research, Asia, MSC Inc.
- Amanda Murphy, Head of Commercial Banking, South & Southeast Asia, HSBC
- Pornvadee Piyakhun, Vice President, Regional Communications for East Asia and Australia, Michelin
- Lim Bey An, Head, Sustainability Office, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Andrew Naylor, Regional CEO, APAC (excl. China) and Public Policy
The webinar will be moderated by Chris Humphrey, Executive Director, EU-ASEAN Business Council.
Date: Wednesday, 30 March 2022
Time: 4 PM (SGT)
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit - https://mailchi.mp/eu-asean/sustainability-reporting-transparency-for-investors-economic-recovery-for-asean-post-covid19
#EUABC #EU #ASEAN #sustainability #reporting #transparency #investors #economic #recovery #postCOVID19 #demand #EUMYstrongertogether #eurochammy