Here are the latest update SOPs for CMCO (PKPB) from 5th March – 18th March, 2021:
Involved areas: Sarawak, Kedah, Kelantan, Penang, Perak, Selangor, WP Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan and Johor
*WP Kuala Lumpur and Selangor are considered one zone and cross-movement is allowed.
1. SPA, reflexology, massage, wellness including pedicure and manicure services are ALLOWED from 6.00AM- 12.00AM or according to the conditions of the local authority license whichever is earlier
2. Work activities – employee movement is subjected to registration/operation approval letter and employee pass/employer confirmation letter
3. All individual/team sports + recreational activities for the purpose of health, fitness, training and games/matches are SUBJECT to SOPs (for more details sports and recreation activities, please refer to the full translated version).
4. All types of events, shows, performances, live music and live bands made directly including music, acting comedy, performance arts, culture heritage, multimedia and live streaming in halls, auditoriums, art premises, convention centres, studios, stadiums and hotel lounge are ALLOWED WITHOUT AUDIENCE (for more details about creative industry, please refer to the full translated version).
5. For detailed list of prohibited activities, please refer to the full translated version.
For more information, please refer to translated + original version below:
#CMCO #SOP #staysafe #malaysia#eurochammy